I'm directioners
About Entry Affiliates Twitter Facebook Blogskin
seul@s du@ ul@s d@ri empunya blog
Thursday 22 March 2012 • 05:21 • 0 comments
assalamualaikum...
bismillah..
ah lan wasahlan......
hallooooo....
faten noorzafarina bt mohd salihuddin...
umur secret(maluuu)....
a student at SMKA WATANIAH
a romantic person...
a simple person...
a sensitive person...
to you all...
be a patient with me...
no fon(014tekan2xdapat)huwawawa....
still single but,,,,
status=gewe+berkasih+berlove2+berpacaran=x main...
blajar dulu...
let's see and follow my blog....
           BEDEY BULOH


FUTURE
Hello;
Bonjour my sweethearts . i'm Faten Noorzafarina,known as Faten :) Do Follow ❤. thank you for your co-operation . opppss ! lep chiu ❤ ♬
Shout !
"Don't use this cbox! Just example!
Memory
.. Baby you light up my world like nobody else !
Template : Masterly ELmo
Designer : Anggizta
Best View : Google View
Tutorials : AMALINA
Background : AMALINA
Icon : Anggizta